Saturday 18 June 2011

Top of the world

I gravitate to the highest point for taking pictures - it was nice to see Jess and Janet did the same without me dragging them along.  I can now continue doing what I would anyway without any guilt (not that I had much before).




If I didn't have vertigo and had lots of time and money I would get my pilot's license.






Maybe not the Eiffel Tower and Paris - but not a a village either





The National Mosque from a slightly different point of view (to paraphrase Jimmy Buffett)





Nice variation in building design







Cool architecture but this building seems disconnected from anything else on the ground - I wonder where the parking is?
 Another mosque in and among the completed and soon to be completed apartment blocks.





I need to find out where this is - looks like an outdoor amphitheater



Not sure if this is cigarette advertising or Gulf money - but I like it



Nice to see historical places are preserved - looks like a polo ground?
Petronas Towers enfiladed






Love the architecture and the camera shot - nice picture Jess.

1 comment:

  1. hi matt,

    on the 17th floor of the "cool building that seems to disconnect from everything else" used to be our SA C&C located =)

    ReplyDelete