Sunday 3 July 2011

Pangkor Island - Day 2 - Twilights last gleaming

Jess (especially) and Janet were ready to go back to the beaches after a 3o minute recovery from circumnavigating Pangkor Palau via bikes.  My git up and go - had already gotten up and gone.  I blamed it on working 60-80 hours/week while they we playing tourist but a good wake call for me to get in better shape.

So the ladies decided they could navigate getting taxi's themselves to and from and were off.  Since I wasn't there this is largely pictures - but IMSHO (in my semi-humble opinion) some decent pictures.






Initial warning that sun will setting soon over Coral Bay (west side -obviously) of the palau (island)
 
 



Sunset now getting close


 



Ladies gave up on the final sunset to ensure they could get a taxi (no problems) - everyone was very helpful.



From our hotel room
 







Beautiful ending to a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment