Saturday 2 July 2011

Fool's faces - in foolish poses

Honestly don't know if it's an ego issue, a way to break the ice, a desire to be different, or some other more sinister mental issue but I like being goofy.


This is a post I'll regularly update.  Probably more than I should.


The older I have am, the more comfortable I am with my own skin and in general the less I care what people think - the more enjoyable life is and the more joy I think I bring to others. 


My signature line is
- I am not unfeeling, I am uncaring
- I feel bad but I just don't care
When Jessica used that example of "things my dad taught me" - her friends have accused me of creating a monster. 

All joking aside, the more I have, the more I enjoy giving things away - it's just stuff.  If you really need something I am a soft touch.

Enjoy and be thankful this isn't your dad or close relative.  Luckily my daughters have grown up with it - so they expect and and are disappointed if I go too long without doing something odd.




Always more socially acceptable to be silly with kids involved - I can blame it on them!


Nose is a match!   My one vanity is plucking nose hairs off the tip of my nose- amazing - I have a five head (to much head for a hair line to be a forehead as my daughters started telling me 10 years ago) but hair grows everywhere else.





At least I took off my shoes - sexy black socks (according to Janet)






Mattzilla!!!!  Be afraid, very afraid
Imaginary striker - my history of gongs goes back to my daughters running Cross Country - large area field covering two miles often out of sight.  How to cheer and know they know you are cheering?  Buy a gong big enough be be heard.  I had a nice one that exceeded requirements.  There were some other teams that used cowbells for the same purpose - they slunk away in shame after being gonged.  Great for attracting little kids - they all wanted to "gong" and it was fun to watch them screw up the courage to ask.  When oldest ran for  UTexas - the gong was painted brunt orange and I was the #1 fan.




Master of all I survey - in golden color




With attractive sweat stains - but better than the always impressive gut centric version

You are jealous about the hat - I know it



Still trying to master the Facebook shot at the 7th level of Borobudur (where I had sneaked up before sunrise)

No comments:

Post a Comment